Metamorphosis

    I think this is my opportunity. I've been somewhere between The Metamorphosis and The Invisible Man. Maybe I can come out new. Maybe this is my chance to reinvent myself and wipe the slate clean. Everyone thinking they got me figured out, maybe I can disrupt the game. I've been changing the players. But I need to change the story too. It's not enough to clear away the Bipolar and all the rules that it came with. I need to reinvent. I really do need to start over, but without moving. Maybe I can find a way to do that. I'm tired of maintaining this persona. It makes no sense. Full of contradictions. The world is moving. If I can't catch up, maybe I can change the rules. Maybe there's a better way to write this story. I do have a name. I have to decide what that name stands for. My words and actions will make the difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disconnect

Carolina Drugs (By Ashes and Dr. Dust)

Minipress (Prazosin)