I do hope that life is meant to be beautiful. For me, though it may not be apparent, it has been a struggle and at times very dark. I want it to be beautiful. I want it to have happiness. I want it to be gentle and kind. I do not want strife. So, I am working on smoothing some of my rougher edges and increasing my tolerance. I am doing this so that life can seem more beautiful, and less like a war. I do get angry when people assume they know me or what it is like to be me, as if it is easy, as if I don't know what it is like to stare into the face of an abyss. I do know. I don't wish to agonize over the depravity, hate and struggle in this world anymore then I have to. I hate arguing. I just want to be.
Popular posts from this blog
Disconnect
The voice on the phone was familiar to him and still talking, but he had stopped listening several minutes ago. She obviously didn't realize this because the cadence did not change. He was far away, floating somewhere far above where he lay sprawled on the floor, his tense hand still clutching the cold receiver in some sort of karate death grip. His breaths were slow and shallow, his body motionless, and from the vacant look in his eye, one might mistake him for dead and gone. But Eddie was very much alive on a physical level, even if emotionally he was numb. He could still hear her words in the distance. He didn't really need to hear them. He knew what the message was. In some sense he had seen this coming. He never acknowledged it, of course, but the gnawing dread, the feeling of falling, had been there in the background for quite some time. The words themselves were unimportant and expected, words like "time", "space", and "different". Yet s...
Carolina Drugs (By Ashes and Dr. Dust)
Carolina Drugs! ((Chorus)) Carolina...knows how to drug me! Carolina...knows how to drug me! In the citaaay of GSP (yeah, yeah) In the citaaay of good ol' gReedy In the citaaay, the city of Maudlin We keep it druggin! We keep it druggin! Yeah! Now let me welcome every patient to the mild, mild South! A state that's untouchable like Jesus himself. The pills hit ya esophagus and soon ya depressed Pack a script in your pocket, seek out EMS We inna Palmetto state wit our gospel and country A state where ya never find a waiting room empty Pharms on a mission for the perfect drug Selling it up with the CHING and a snarky shrug I been in the game for 30 years bein loons Now Memorial switched itself to Maroons Back in '97 they used to chart me N watch me Scrubs shinin like I robbed tha supply room It's all blessed, from the foothills to tha harbor My minds running around, back and forth, now it's farther Throw up a script if ya think they fixed me Ashes puttin it down for ...

Comments
Post a Comment
Please let me know what you think.