Gender Conformance and Non-Binary

    Maybe part of the confusion around me with the whole "is he gay or is he straight" thing is that I am told that in part due to past experiences (from what I understand) I have developed in a non-gender conforming way. This may explain why I picked a female internist beyond just the fact that I was having a bad experience with MDs. Beyond the fact that she reminds me of a childhood friend. I was definitely having trouble with male practitioners. There are risks for a male having a female practitioner. But male-male isn't always the answer. Not to me. To me, it does not make sense, the rigid gender dictation. And I like my internist. She's kind. I do not do well with rigid gender enforcers. We tend to go at each other. That does not make sense to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disconnect

Carolina Drugs (By Ashes and Dr. Dust)

Minipress (Prazosin)