Frustration

     I know that there are frustrated people out there. They see someone who apparently had so much help, so many hospitals and counselors and psychiatrists and other people... I know my school didn't want this. That's why I know that there are so very many people that want to see a happy ending, not just me. That's why I'm stubborn about this. I have to see this through. Hopefully, that new job will give me a few hours. I could use the money. But I have to be patient. I have to go slow so that the doctor and the counselor can be sure that I can keep up. 

    I feel like I'm getting psychological whiplash from all this mental manipulation. Getting tired of being told who I am and what I need. I want to see it in action. I want to see the results of all this work. I want to see the medication and the counseling bringing real world results. Not just demonization and rumors. 

    So I'm waiting to hear from the job. Adsense is still a no, try again. I'm told I need to make sure that I'm setting the proper boundaries and giving myself time and space. I know that taking a job that I'm not prepared for is all kinds of stupid. But hopefully, this has one of those happy endings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disconnect

Carolina Drugs (By Ashes and Dr. Dust)

Minipress (Prazosin)