Positives and Negatives

 Positives

  • The hospital is trying
  • My physical health is still decent
  • I have a good cat
  • I have a good home and food
  • I have some good friends
  • I can write pretty well
  • I have a diverse team with lots of knowledge
  • I have skills
  • A lot of lives were saved at that hospital and my family had a lot to do with that
  • I have extensive education
  • The medication is helping, even if it's not comprehensive
  • I care about people, even if I can't show it
  • I try to do the right thing.
  • I have a good credit score

Negatives

  • The hospital doesn't understand DID and occasionally tries to bury it
  • The past was difficult
  • I still have plenty of flashbacks, dissociation, depression, I still think about death
  • I looked up a nurse and texted her
  • The hospital had a fit over Hemp products as if that erases everything Prichards did or the hospital did. We engaged in legal threats. But we're working on that.
  • People have wronged me and refuse to recognize that fact or apologize and sometimes still try to hurt me.
  • I can no longer expect family, the hospital, or the centers to understand an illness that is hard to treat
  • I have a very serious illness that few people understand or want to understand
  • There are a lot of bitter and angry people regarding the progression of my illness
  • No family (partner, kids)
  • Prichards and Malacheck were unethical, and I have trouble getting past that
  • I have difficulty with recall and staying present (The dissociation)
  • I had trouble adjusting to getting off Clozaril
  • people push me too hard and fast and violate boundaries pretty regularly
  • I have anger issues

Backups

    We have the evidence to go to trial if we need to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disconnect

Carolina Drugs (By Ashes and Dr. Dust)

Minipress (Prazosin)