My Life

It doesn't make sense. It seems like one long confusion. But I trust the people I'm working with. I'm glad for that. It's good to have people you can trust. I miss my friends. I think of Robin Williams, Don Henley, James Taylor, Poe... I know I'm not them. But what would some people do? People who other people see as having been great? The more I know, the less I understand. All these things I thought I'd figured out, I'm learning again. I need to make sure my soul is in the right place. Until my life stops seeming like a cross between a criminal enterprise and a medical cult. Some people are bad in combination. And I really have been taught by some bright minds. Things got a little scrambled. I can remember, I can't recall. Somethings that I do recall I will never see the same way again. Where does the talk of victims and protection lead me? Where is this going? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disconnect

Carolina Drugs (By Ashes and Dr. Dust)

Minipress (Prazosin)